• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2006 $5 New or Old Style
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Alas, under Coin Collecting Chat Board Guideline rules, merely the contemplation of composing a reply to your query shall subject me to barbaric medieval punishments including, but not limited to dunking in hot oil, confinement to an iron-studded iron maiden (such as the one the U.S. and it's coalition partners found in the backyard of Uday Saddam, Saddam's eldest son) drawing-and-quartertering, placement in the stocks in Sarasota's public square, firing squad, etc.

Contrary to what @imnotaminion alleges elsewhere, I am not a punk and do not even like their music or attire.  Rather, I am a simple, down-to-earth, and at times, sniveling coward.

Postscript:  This Forum is not dedicated to the study of paper currency and the one that is NGC-affiliated, is devoted to certification of collectibles.

Edited by Henri Charriere
Usual die polishing for readability.