• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 washington quarter ms66

4 posts in this topic

Need help getting reading to send off many coins to have attribute and regrading think this is a fs101?

Screenshot_20240912_230732_Gallery.jpg

20240912_230705.jpg

20240826_154951.jpg

20240826_154958.jpg

Edited by Cbdbilly
Picture

On 9/21/2024 at 6:07 PM, Cbdbilly said:

Need help getting reading to send off many coins to have attribute and regrading think this is a fs101?

A photo would be helpful.

I don't see the doubling in the photo of your quarter that I see in the photo of NGC Variety Plus. I would say you have a standard 1962 quarter.

One other thing I want to mention, I did some experiments cracking out some ICG coins in two separate tests, about ten slabs total between both tests on business strikes and proofs, and both times the ICG grade was 2 to 3 points higher than the grade awarded by NGC when the slabs returned. Be prepared for your quarter to drop in grade from what is stated on the ICG label. I think your quarter would grade as MS 64 by NGC based on minor random chatter and some of the nicks in the rim on the obverse. Good luck!