• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pride of Two Nations Set.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @MONTGOMERY COLLECTION.

Thank you for your interest. Please follow the directions below to add your coin to your existing set. Please note, PCGS coins in the NGC Registry receive the closest available matching description  in the NGC grading database. Each company has its own special labels; therefore descriptions may vary. 

Ali E. 
thank you for your response! I have went through the steps and have come to put the

“PCGS 2019-W $1 PR70

Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse PR,

Pride Of Two Nations, U.S. Set

Dennis Rodman - (signed)”

PCGS#40827572 

PCGS Basketball Hall of Fame Label. 

Coin in the Pride of Two Nations Registry Set and I was stopped at 

this is a photo. 
IMG_9904.thumb.png.1848cce7f813174a04c98e1d00d46cdf.png

Please let me add this coin. It has “U.S. Set” on the description of the label.  I try to use NGC coins in the NGC register but if I don’t have one but do have a PCGS Coin then I add what I have  I hate PCGS not allow NGC coins in their competition and have made them know that too! I also use CAC registry too. They allow all three companies, but do have exclusive CAC competition sets. I’m sure you know more than I do about that. I’m in the Top 2&3 in some sets in NGC and I am working hard to make an award 🥇 winning set. I have invested a good deal of money into this. 
thank you!

brad M 

• Administrator

I did some digging. The coin you mention does "live" in four of your competitive sets. It is not eligible in the Pride of Two Nations set because that is a "Multiple Countries" category NGC Registry set. The nature of the programming functionality is such that PCGS coins can only be entered in US set categories. Only NGC coins can be added to "Multiple Countries" sets. Our apologies as there is no "work-around" to this. Thank you.

image.png  image.png

On 9/27/2024 at 10:36 AM, Ali E. said:

I did some digging. The coin you mention does "live" in four of your competitive sets. It is not eligible in the Pride of Two Nations set because that is a "Multiple Countries" category NGC Registry set. The nature of the programming functionality is such that PCGS coins can only be entered in US set categories. Only NGC coins can be added to "Multiple Countries" sets. Our apologies as there is no "work-around" to this. Thank you.

image.png  image.png

The thing about this is that it says on the label that it is the U.S.Set. I guess I understand what you’re saying though. It’s part of a multi country set in the NGC Registry. The Registry Set Pride of Two Nations is a multi country Set. So PCGS Canada or U.S. set does not matter. Ok. Thanks! I’ll keep on registering!!….