• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting development

7 posts in this topic

Whitman Brands is Now the Official Supply Store for NGC and PMG

Whitman Brands and The Certified Collectibles Group are thrilled to announce that Whitman has been named the Official Supply Store of NGC and PMG. Through a licensing agreement with Certified Collectibles Group, Whitman will now sell NGC-branded and PMG-branded storage supplies for coin and paper money collectors. 

As part of this new venture, Whitman will take over the sales, distribution and new product development of NGC- and PMG-branded products previously available direct to consumers through the CCG Store. The initial product launch will include the well-known stalwarts — plastic coin storage boxes, coin flips and paper money pouches — with plans to expand offerings in the future. 

As a Thank You for being a loyal customer, save 20% on NGC, PMG, and Whitman products starting today through Labor Day. 
*Does not apply to pre-orders

On 8/27/2024 at 1:04 PM, Zebo said:

The initial product launch will include the well-known stalwarts

Personally, I'd prefer a good Philly cheese steak for launch rather than one of those stringy stallwort things.

Q.A.:  Thanks for the heads up, Zebo.

🐓  :  (You know, I still can't believe he knew you'd be back within a week!)

Q.A.:  "Fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you. If you're young at heart... "  :roflmao:

(Courtesy Frank Sinatra.)

On 8/27/2024 at 2:45 PM, RWB said:

Personally, I'd prefer a good Philly cheese steak for launch rather than one of those stringy stallwort things.

The “real” Philly cheesesteak is basically inedible. It has Cheez Wiz on it. It’s GARBAGE! The version made it suburban counties is vastly superior, made with actual sliced cheese, that holds the flaked meat and onions in the hoagie sandwich roll. Geno’s and Pat’s can stuff their junk.

Edited by VKurtB

On 8/27/2024 at 3:45 PM, RWB said:

Go to Tony Luke's for the best cheesesteak in Philly, and get real cheese (no whiz).  I would recommend DiNick's in the Reading Terminal Market for a roast pork with broccoli rabe (just make sure you have no appointments afterwards - dragon breath) 

Edit note:  I cannot help but to feel that VA Beach is quickly becoming the commercial epicenter for numismatics.

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist

On 8/28/2024 at 7:57 AM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Go to Tony Luke's for the best cheesesteak in Philly, and get real cheese (no whiz).  I would recommend DiNick's in the Reading Terminal Market for a roast pork with broccoli rabe (just make sure you have no appointments afterwards - dragon breath) 

Edit note:  I cannot help but to feel that VA Beach is quickly becoming the commercial epicenter for numismatics.

In Reading (the city), it’s Sammy’s and V&S. They use locally baked ATV sandwich rolls. They’re not Amoroso’s, but they’re darned close.