• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 D/D Rosie is Placed wrong in set
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello I am trying to insert my 1959 D/D Rosie labeled as VP-002 MS 64 FT into my #2 Rosie complete with Variations  set in the open VP-002 position…Your system keeps recognizing it as FS-504 which  I currently have filled with a MS65 FT labeled as a FS-504. Help please.

IMG_0525.thumb.png.7b314da15f9902942a464954c233e7b8.png

Posted (edited)

I understand but if there is an open position labeled FS-504 which I filled with a labeled FS-504 coin. I still have an empty slot labeled VP-002 which I can now fill with my NGC labeled VP-002 coin or it will always remain unfilled in my set list.. I have the correctly labeled VP-002 coin and want it placed where it should go. The object of my collection is to completely finish this set with all NGC coins. If it’s listed as empty I want to fill it. Thanks 

Edited by Jwbuckna

If they are the same, and NGC considers them the same, I think you should contact NGC and suggest that they remove one of the slots. Then your problem will go away.

Posted (edited)

I messaged NGC with the info. I believe if the slot is available and empty and there are NGC coins out there labeled the same they should be placed in their correct position. Though the D/D is the same variation the NGC labels are different as well as the slots and they should not remove the slot and leave my VP-002 hanging in never never land or force it to be a FS-504 coin. If no slot was previously created that might be food for thought. But I specifically buy and collect these coins to fill all currently empty available slots if possible. That’s my goal. I hope to complete this set before I leave this world to the last coin. It may be the only Complete NGC Roosevelt including Variations set in its grade ever assembled by then. Currently #2. Best regards. 

Edited by Jwbuckna
Missed a word