• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing submission?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello NGC!

Just as easy for me to ask on here since I am on here a lot as it would be to call customer service.

My submissions at the World's Fair of Money are all showing as received except one. 6981243 for two slabs to be regraded is still not showing. Could you possibly look into where these two slabs might be at this particular moment for me? Thank you in advance!

• Administrator
On 8/14/2024 at 12:50 AM, powermad5000 said:

Hello NGC!

Just as easy for me to ask on here since I am on here a lot as it would be to call customer service.

My submissions at the World's Fair of Money are all showing as received except one. 6981243 for two slabs to be regraded is still not showing. Could you possibly look into where these two slabs might be at this particular moment for me? Thank you in advance!

Hello @powermad5000, thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help! Show submissions can take about 5-7 business days to show up in your portal. Coins already in a sealed holder submitted at shows get sorted separately for mailing back to the office and can take a bit longer to be received due to the crack-out process. The receiving team started opening the show boxes on Monday so you should see this last one pop in your account within the next 3-5 business days! If not, please do send us an email at service@NGCCoin.com with a copy of your submission form for the coins in question. I hope this helps! Thank you again and please let us know if we may assist you in the future.