• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged coins are not Mint creations and are not errors

6 posts in this topic

Well put but the problem most newbies would not read this before posting. How many do you actually think.  
read the two pinned articles at the top before asking if their road kill coin is a valuable error.

On 7/24/2024 at 4:17 PM, LOCK34 said:

How do you spell "Hallelujah?"

You did and correctly. (thumbsu

Seeing as how you are one of the few members I would unfailingly and unflinching "take a bullet for," I wholeheartedly support this endeavor.

As I noted in previous communiques regarding this same matter, I would still urge Top Management to set up a dedicated subforum to address all matters relating to same, as comprehensively noted in your very first post on this Topic, upthread.  I shall allow all others to elaborate on this matter, each in their own inimitable way.  As for me, I say, "Aye," loudly, clearly, unequivocally and without hesitation.

I shall continue to push for my proposed (clearly made-up) proposal to declare certain posts as being Time-Barred by the 25-year Statute of Limitations, unless discouraged from doing so, and muzzle Ricky 🐓  so as to permit gentleman such as @The Neophyte Numismatist to participate in Chat Board activity without distracting commentary.

Edited by Henri Charriere
Routine die polishing