• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ridiculous List: Online coin listings/ sellers that are just silly. Post here!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I tried a long time ago to make a thread like this Mike. It died rather quickly.

I think it did so because there are just soooooo many that this thread would hit 600 pages in a couple days if everyone participated. I know I could probably spend an hour on eBay and find at least 100 entries.

I get it. It pisses me off that they don't take those ridiculously priced things down. It gets left up under the "the seller can charge whatever they want" mantra. I call those fraudulent listings. I have reported many of them yet eBay has no desire whatsoever to take them down. It is a shame because that turns the platform into a joke and makes you have to really look at things other than coins and try to figure out if a seller is charging a scammer price. I buy more than coins on there, but I am always wary of what the seller is charging.