• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

question about 1st time submit
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2024 at 11:37 PM, powermad5000 said:

I would like to see clear, cropped photos of both sides of the coin if you would please. I simply can't comment on a post without that.

My question was how to do something with a submittal, so pics are irrelevant  

Edited by McFall

Do not take anything I say as Gospel truth.  (Wait for the naysayers to chime in first.)

I have taken the liberty of scrutinizing blank Submission Forms that were sent to me at my request recently.  As you know, there are 14 enumerated sections.  In my opinion, the only space provided in which you can specify FBL (Yes, all CAPS!)  is Section 11.  I would make my own box, check it, after the others, and print in legibly, "FBL."

Again, wait for knowledgeable feedback.  Good Luck!

On 7/4/2024 at 6:51 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Do not take anything I say as Gospel truth.  (Wait for the naysayers to chime in first.)

I have taken the liberty of scrutinizing blank Submission Forms that were sent to me at my request recently.  As you know, there are 14 enumerated sections.  In my opinion, the only space provided in which you can specify FBL (Yes, all CAPS!)  is Section 11.  I would make my own box, check it, after the others, and print in legibly, "FBL."

Again, wait for knowledgeable feedback.  Good Luck!

preciate it