• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who or what is QA and ๐Ÿ“?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

"In viewing the topics posted here and on the other forum devoted to U.S. World and Ancient coins, I have noticed a continual, intermittent exchange between QA and ๐Ÿ“.ย  ย What is that all about?"

Edited by Henri Charriere
Render full title of forum.

@J P Mย Looks like your diagnosis was either stricken from the record by Moderation, orย  you've reconsidered your reply. ๐Ÿคฃ

This much we know:ย ย QA stands for Quintus Arrius. He collected (past tense) French 20-francs Gold Roosters ๐Ÿ“ . He became a member five years ago [and has since been dis-membered.]ย  ๐Ÿคฃ

My take is, rather than be quoted for attribution, he utilizes the Rooster, which he calls Ricky, as a medium or tool by which he can impart his thoughts and observations, freely. Nothing more complicated than that.

On 6/28/2024 at 7:53 AM, Henri Charriere said:

@J P Mย Looks like your diagnosis was either stricken from the record by Moderation, orย  you've reconsidered your reply. ๐Ÿคฃ

This much we know:ย ย QA stands for Quintus Arrius. He collected (past tense) French 20-francs Gold Roosters ๐Ÿ“ . He became a member five years ago [and has since been dis-membered.]ย  ๐Ÿคฃ

My take is, rather than be quoted for attribution, he utilizes the Rooster, which he calls Ricky, as a medium or tool by which he can impart his thoughts and observations, freely. Nothing more complicated than that.

Yes I took it out I figured you would answer your own question.:roflmao:

On 6/28/2024 at 10:06 AM, J P M said:

Yes I took it out I figured you would answer your own question.:roflmao:

The Topic is a result of self- contemplation of my "legacy." Those who have been here awhile fully understand the dynamic, even though they may not be enamored by it, but John Doe coming in off the street would be at a loss. Case in point: the Newbie on one of the threads recently who felt member "S" had been rude in a reply. I believe I speak for all when I say that that is the last word that comes to mind when one speaks of "S." You wouldn't know that unless you lay in the cut and observed the interaction for an interval before diving in.ย  Look before you leap.ย  First impressions count!