• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miss Carolyn
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I found this 2021 penny at work, in a new penny roll.  I'm very curious to find out about it.

I'm new to coin collecting, and am finding it very interesting.

Is my coin valuable?

Should I save it in a coin wrap?

Please tell me about my coin.

Welcome to the forum, there is really nothing that we can tell you about your specific coin with photos of it.   In general a cent from 2021 is just a common coin, the US mint produced a few billion of them.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the Chat board

We are going to need a clear photo of both sides and an explanation of what you find interesting about it.   
Right now it is just a 2021 cent worth a cent.

Correct typo

Edited by Greenstang

Hi there!  :hi:

If you want to speed things up, why not Google "2021 Lincoln Head cent," and see what they have to say about it.  I do not collect these, but I would guess it is the reverse that intrigues you.

It is always best to submit clear, focused, properly cropped photos of your find to enable us to see exactly what it is you are referring to.  (thumbsu

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will need to add to this post clear, cropped photos of both sides of the coin you are admiring in order for us to give any kind of opinion on it. 

🐓:  Say, Q!  This space says "Reply to Topic." but how can any member do that when the Topic is the Original Poster?

Q.A.:.  It's okay.  She's new.  We welcome all members, cordially.  She'll learn the ropes.