• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Lincoln penny obverse with a pig, 2 elephants one blowing water in Lincoln’s chin, alligator a sun right under liberty and about 10 others. Just look.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

It’s a sim with about 20 animals elephants and alligator hippos.
Like have I been looking at coins too long or what? Adding pictures. It seems to be a mural of the African Sahara. It’s all permanent and in black die and perfectly formatted to the coin.Somebody knows something. I’d like to think I’m not the only one seeing it and someone knows something?
Thanks, Suzanne

IMG_5216.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

#1.  Wrong forum. This board is for listing coins for sale, has rules for those listings, and your post does not comply with any of them.

#2.  I see a circulated Lincoln with dirty water stains.  Nothing more or less. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 7:45 AM, Suzieking said:

Like have I been looking at coins too long or what? Adding pictures. It seems to be a mural of the African Sahara. It’s all permanent and in black die and perfectly formatted to the coin.Somebody knows something. I’d like to think I’m not the only one seeing it and someone knows something?
Thanks, Suzanne

This section of the forum is for selling coins your post is not following any of the guidelines posted in the top sticky post for using the marketplace and selling coins.   I suggest you look at the coin after you are sober or off the drugs, just a normal stained coin.

Edited by Coinbuf

On 5/21/2024 at 9:45 AM, Suzieking said:

Thanks, Suzanne

IMG_5216.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

Suzanne, I’m sorry, this will sound mean, but you really need psychological help. 

I see Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, MLK, and Many More Black Activists trying to protect Lincoln from Getting Asasinated. I believe what your saying about the Illusions.