• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2013 $5 Gold Eagle ANACS 70
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I'm selling this Beauty on eBay and wanted to know if anyone on this forum is interested.  Link included to pics. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285338756497?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=iSOqu3gIRbm&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=iSOqu3gIRbm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS

- 2013 $5 Gold American Eagle ANACS 70 #311/437

Open to Offers

Jaymurdem@ eBay

On 5/4/2024 at 12:41 PM, Captain Murder said:

I'm selling this Beauty on eBay and wanted to know if anyone on this forum is interested.  Link included to pics. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285338756497?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=iSOqu3gIRbm&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=iSOqu3gIRbm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS

- 2013 $5 Gold American Eagle ANACS 70 #311/437

Open to Offers

Jaymurdem@ eBay

#1) It’s ANACS (modern ANACS), so the grade of 70 doesn’t mean a darned thing.

#2) it’s part of a bulk grading, which also reduces its value.

#3) Even if it were done by NGC or P¢ğ$, and not a third tier grader, the grade of 70 is pedestrian. And it’s ANACS for crying out loud. 

#4) Stop spamming.

C'mon, @Captain Murder ! 

We have tread this ground before.  I even suggested you change your User Name to give youself a fighting chance at a come-back, and what do you do?  Go back to selling, or attempting to sell your wares -- on the very same Forum you were asked not to!  

The playground for buying and selling coins and related tchotchkes is COIN MARKETPLACE.  It is listed right alongside all the other NHC Forums.

On 5/4/2024 at 6:52 PM, Henri Charriere said:

C'mon, @Captain Murder ! 

We have tread this ground before.  I even suggested you change your User Name to give youself a fighting chance at a come-back, and what do you do?  Go back to selling, or attempting to sell your wares -- on the very same Forum you were asked not to!  

The playground for buying and selling coins and related tchotchkes is COIN MARKETPLACE.  It is listed right alongside all the other NHC Forums.

I buy rare art at garage sales every weekend. My favorites are Chicles, and anything signed and Numbered. You should try this yourself, you might find a van gogh for "pennies" on the dollar.

On 5/7/2024 at 11:32 AM, Captain Murder said:
On 5/7/2024 at 11:32 AM, Captain Murder said:

I buy rare art at garage sales every weekend. My favorites are Chicles, and anything signed and Numbered. You should try this yourself, you might find a van gogh for "pennies" on the dollar.

Giclees?

On 5/10/2024 at 7:03 PM, VKurtB said:

Giclees?

Either way, 6 a's and a b in spelling, lol. Praise Jesus for spell check. And by the way Botero is my favorite artist. Still life paintings of obese people.