• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"So, how am I doing?"
1 1

1 post in this topic

That query made famous by New York City's mayor Ed Koch in the 1980's is applicable here in one sense:  Set Registrants, and more particularly those participating in them on the West coast.

My early morning subterranean travels (pointedly discouraged by at least two distinguished members here) have yielded some little-known facts.

For one, a gentleman whose rank is Numero Uno out of 85,823 users has amassed an astounding 68.77778 score and 3500 out of 3500 points, an achievement shared with dozens of others.

In checking around further, I discovered yet another set registrant who had also accumulated 3500 of the 3500 possible points and was gobsmacked by two other figures provided: Highest Rated Set 71 and Highest Graded Set 71.5.  (The last time I addressed this anomaly, I was charged with seditious bashing so I shall decline to elaborate on this mind-boggling little-known phenomenon, and do so politely

My only Highest Rated Set is 65.906 while my goal, the finest possible set rating is 67.313 which like all scores can change in a blink of an eye as the certification juggernaut moves on relentlessly.

So, how are you doing?

(Posted at the discretion of moderators whose terms and conditions I accept.