• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Crossing Delaware error or damage
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Freshly new here to NGC, and an amateur numismatic. I'm curious what you folks think of this? I received it as change in rural central Kansas. 

17136361766693967539376362982790.jpg

Welcome to the Forum]

This is the forum for buying/selling coins. I have asked that your post be moved to the "Newbie" Forumm.

As far as your quarter goes, it is just a severely damaged coin. That could not have happened when the coin was struck.

Also please get in the habit of posting photos of both sides of the coin, even if you do not think it is necessary.

Photos of the obverse were posted as a separate topic, which is also undesirable. This is not intended to be overly critical, just to help you learn how to use the chat board.

Photos of the obverse were posted as a separate topic, which is also undesirable.

How is anyone supposed to know this without going through the other posts.   It would make more sence to post both of them on the same thread.

Yes, I'm sorry about the duplicate post. I was aiming to do the obverse and reverse, I saw that it was two obverse pictures, hit the back button and long story short, I screwed it up and couldn't figure out how to delete the first post.

And I appreciate the responses, honestly wasn't expecting to get responses so quickly, or even at all. So, thank you. And your help and direction on where to post what Is also appreciated. 

You didn’t have to delete the first post, all you had to do was add the reverse picture to that post.   
Not to worth though, we all screw up up occasionally and you will know for the next time.