• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlie Duke Signed Coins
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I’m looking for Charlie Duke signed coins, looking for any type and world coins signed by him in NGC graded holders.  

I have most, seen on EBay I’m looking for unique ones silver eagles and world coins Apollo theme 50 anniversary  Charlie Duke signed NGC coins. 

On 4/17/2024 at 7:13 PM, CherryO said:

Yes @VKurtB he made an agreement with NGC and the AP’s who bulk submitted could choose his signed label. No rhyme or reason 

I was only aware of the Apollo 11 coins being signed. Charlie Duke was the CAPCOM for the landing. It is his voice that said, "Roger, Twank...Tranquility, we copy you on the ground. You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. We're breathing again. Thanks a lot!"

Edited by VKurtB

Countries that had a connection to the Apollo 11 mission produced 50th anniversary coins, some are NGC graded with his signature. I think its pretty cool! 
He is also the youngest human to set foot on the moon during Apollo 16.

No one will beat that in this century. You’ll have to be born there. IMG_5787.thumb.jpeg.fe46d0f795f8a6ca1ed3fd17ea82ad69.jpeg