• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, a grading company that just honestly graded their first error coin..:)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Q.A.:   No, No and NO!

Never thought I would say this, but I OBJECT!

I appreciate all the members who took the time and trouble of explaining the finer nuances of grading and grading coins without dates but feature design changes allowing for grading to proceed with confidence.

Now this atrocity is dumped in my lap!  Mike, nothing personal but this grates against me worse than a counterfeit would because it is impersonating a genuine coin and, unlike an authentic coin, a TPGS (maybe what's needed is a Fourth Party Grading Service) against all the eligibility criteria, proceeds to grade this thing. No date, yeah. I feel so strongly about this that I think I will award a no-bid contract to our Powermad compadre to go seek and destroy this malignant tumor.  This is a dangerous, slippery slope and once opened will be hard to wall off. I tell you...

🐓:  There now... Feel better?

Q.A.:  Yes.  Maybe tj was right. I've gotta reduce my screen time by 90%. Nite all.   🤣