• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post-Mint Damaged 2024 Cent (EQ)
1 1

1 post in this topic

Q.A.:  Behold!  My latest acquisition.

🐓:  A brand-new 2024 Lincoln. First time I've seen one of those!  When did you get it?

Q.A.:  Last nite at the corner bodega.

🐓:  I understand the flip, but what's with the $1000 price tag?  It's got a rim-ding.

Q.A.:  EXACTLY!  That's the damage it sustained during the Earthquake.  When's the last time you saw an 1857-S SSCA coin marked PMD?  NEVER!  It's a Shipwreck coin, not a parking lot find.  Same here. It survived the Earthquake!

🐓 :  What earthquake?

Q.A.:  The one at 10:23 a.m. earlier today. The one you evidently napped through.  The whole building was vibrating with intensity. The coin bounced about two inches, off the table, missed my lap, and hit the floor. We're rich I tell you! Rich!!!

🐓 :  How 'bout we run this by our Grand Master first?

Q.A.  Are you crazy? He's gonna want proof! Even a blow-by-blow on video isn't good enough for him!  Man, you sure know how to hurt a guy!  :facepalm:

🐓:  Welcome to Numismatics and the Forum!  :hi:

Edited by Henri Charriere
Word substitution.