• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry for foreign mint sets

2 posts in this topic

I have ( among others) complete mint sets for both Mexico and the UK but no place in the registry despite these being very interesting periods for both countries' mintages. Much like the US going off silver Mexico did as well and the UK changed to decimal.

Sets like this are available over at PCGS (which I have started over there), would be nice to have here as well.

On 3/25/2024 at 8:40 AM, ronday said:

I have ( among others) complete mint sets for both Mexico and the UK but no place in the registry despite these being very interesting periods for both countries' mintages. Much like the US going off silver Mexico did as well and the UK changed to decimal.

Sets like this are available over at PCGS (which I have started over there), would be nice to have here as well.

You are posting in the wrong place, you need to post your registry set wants in the registry section of the forum for it to be reviewed by the NGC registry team.

Complain here if you want change