• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comments on registry profile pages, set pages, & coin pages?

2 posts in this topic

What do you all think about the idea of letting NGC users comment directly on a coin or set from another users registry? I think it'd be a great way to increase traffic and time spent on the actual registry part of the site. Also there's a lot of times I find myself wishing I could comment on or ask a question about someone's coin/set. Sure the forums here are great but I wonder if having comments enabled in the registry itself as well wouldn't be even better....

Just my 2¢

I personally have no desire for this option, of the bakers dozen sets I have on the PCGS registry which does have this option I've only received one comment over the past 20ish years.   I guess my sets are not that interesting to others, lol so comments are not really that important to me.    Plus, I really don't want a bunch of unsolicited offers to buy my coins, I have had that happen in the past on another website.   On the one hand it is somewhat flattering to see that someone likes your coins, but at the same time its somewhat a pain having to turn them down.

Just my thoughts on it.