• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Identifying - Sept. Severus Denarius (Draped & Cuirrased)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi NGC, I need some help identifying the RIC # of this coin. I just got it back from grading, but can not find any others like it to help identify the catalog/reference #.  The coin is a Sept. Severus denarius, and it says draped & cuirrased obverse, with Mars advancing on the reverse. Can anyone help me identify the RIC # please?  Thank you

Ty G. 

F6A7C869-E027-4147-ACB2-B772BFC5243C.jpeg

DE174573-4C49-40D7-A0AA-95C507B97D35.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @Ty Gemberling

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this information is not available to our Customer Service department. I am moving your question so that it can be viewed by fellow collectors and they may be able to offer some assistance. 

Please reach out to us again if you have any other questions. 

To the World Coin collectors of Ancients:

Respectfully, the coin the OP owns was certified by NGC Ancients.  He seeks additional information regarding same.  Is there a standard world coin reference book he can consult to obtain its catalog or reference numbers?