• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

micky oakes
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

While I am not aware of any YouTube video on this subject, NGC provides detailed instructions and other information regarding submissions on its website. Go to the NGC home page (www.ngccoin.com) and review the various topics under the "Submit" tab at the top of the page.  

Hello and welcome to the forum. The NGC website has detailed instructions on how to fill out forms for submitting coins. This process can be done online as well as in paper mail in form. I suggest using NGC's online submission forms. Please read more at NGC for more information on submitting coins. Once you read it you will be able to easily do it. As far as learning to grade coins that is a completely different matter. I suggest reading books instead of watching YouTube videos. However, PCGS has a video series about coin grading and evaluation available on YouTube. I suggest reading books about coins, the minting process, the basic history of coins and coin grading. I suggest obtaining a copy of The Standard Guide to Grading British Coins by Derek Allen or The Coins of England & The United Kingdom Decimal Issues Standard Catalogue of British Coins. These books should help you learn to grade a coin with some practice and experience.