• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Next CherryPicker's Guide....
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Volume II of the sixth edition of the Cherrypickers' Guide, covering half dime through quarter dollar varieties, came out last fall and is currently being offered by Whitman (whitman.com). Volume I is sold out, and I do not know whether it will be reprinted.  A third volume covering the remaining series is planned, but I do not know when it is to be published.  I wish I had more information to provide.

See NGC's Home Page, click on MENU, click on NEWS.  Find the article posted on 7/7/23 entitled:

"New Sixth Edition of the CherryPickers' Guide to Rare Die Varieties of U.S. Coins," [which was slated to be released on Aug. 1, 2023 and make its debut at the ANA World's Fair of Money in Pittsburgh, PA., August 8-12, 2023]..

Check Whitman.com for more info.  It seems every book outlet ought to have been selling copies by now at every price range. You may have to check around to determine availability.

Note:  When reminding a member of a request for a PM, always include a point of reference such as this thread, date and the book of interest.

Please understand, I set aside a few moments out of my busy schedule managing earthquakes, landslides, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, global conflicts, the continued calving of Antarctica's Larsen Ice Shelf -- and monitoring newbies posting coins for sale on the wrong forum, to bring this information to you.  🤣

Edit:  Thank you, Sandon.

Edited by Henri Charriere
Die polishing plus new info.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:33 PM, Henri Charriere said:

See NGC's Home Page, click on MENU, click on NEWS.  Find the article posted on 7/7/23 entitled:

"New Sixth Edition of the CherryPickers' Guide to Rare Die Varieties of U.S. Coins," [which was slated to be released on Aug. 1, 2023 and make its debut at the ANA World's Fair of Money in Pittsburgh, PA., August 8-12, 2023]..

Check Whitman.com for more info.  It seems every book outlet ought to have been selling copies by now at every price range. You may have to check around to determine availability.

Note:  When reminding a member of a request for a PM, always include a point of reference such as this thread, date and the book of interest.

Please understand, I set aside a few moments out of my busy schedule managing earthquakes, landslides, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, global conflicts, the continued calving of Antarctica's Larsen Ice Shelf -- and monitoring newbies posting coins for sale on the wrong forum, to bring this information to you.  🤣

Edit:  Thank you, Sandon.

You're a busy man managing earthquakes, landslides, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, global conflicts, the continued calving of Antarctica's Larsen Ice Shelf from East Harlem!  🤣 😂 :roflmao:

I'm busy out on the Island! :bigsmile: