• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like an interesting book

5 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2024 at 8:48 AM, Zebo said:

Just ordered what should be an interesting read. I attended a presentation on how the Sovereign helped win WW I, but this book includes the Tudor period through WW I. Just thought I would mention the book if anyone might be interested.

Thanks, I may add it to the pile.

When you have finished it, a short summary and your thoughts would be great !!  I've done that for some of the gold books I have read, doing it now for Bower's Whitman Red Book on MSDs. (thumbsu

On 1/19/2024 at 10:39 AM, GoldFinger1969 said:

When you have finished it, a short summary and your thoughts would be great !!  I've done that for some of the gold books I have read, doing it now for Bower's Whitman Red Book on MSDs. (thumbsu

It may be my next read. I am in the middle of American Default, your mention, right now. It’s a good read. 

On 1/19/2024 at 3:48 PM, Zebo said:

Just ordered what should be an interesting read. I attended a presentation on how the Sovereign helped win WW I, but this book includes the Tudor period through WW I. Just thought I would mention the book if anyone might be interested.

IMG_5021.jpeg

A book covering the period from the Tudors to the First World War sounds exciting! It is likely to be rich in historical events and details that will help to better understand the period. I would like to compare and contrast essays, I found https://studymoose.com/essay-types/compare-and-contrast-essays for this. Let's see what happens in the end. I just happened to have an assignment at the university and I want to take a risk.

I already like the cover. One of these days I want to read it.

Edited by kevinhamiltongsk