• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Graded Presidential Dollars with NGC Labels available.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

image.thumb.png.2229a663c656435d9194bf39a0d62719.png

All 70s. Missing Bush, Eisenhower, and Truman Reverse Proofs.

Comes in Lighthouse pages in three-ring binder. No OGP or COAs included.

Not interested in splitting the set but I have several duplicates (and several 69s) if there is something you need.

RDH2000

Edited by RDH2000
Eisenhower Reverse is not in set.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:20 AM, Ericwats said:

How much do you want for the set?

Please note Eisenhower Reverse Proof is not in set.

I will reply with price this evening.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:20 AM, Ericwats said:

How much do you want for the set?

Thank you for your patience. 2000 would be less than 50/each and that includes two of the rarer Reverse Proofs.

Thank you for your interest.

On 1/17/2024 at 3:22 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

2000 Dollars?

I think that is a fair evaluation. All PF70s and some you can't find.

What are your thoughts?

Personally, if I were buying a whole group of coins... I would want a deal over what it would cost to buy them individually and hand pick them myself. That said, I wish you all the best and hope you sell them for a price that makes you happy.    

On 1/17/2024 at 4:32 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

Personally, if I were buying a whole group of coins... I would want a deal over what it would cost to buy them individually and hand pick them myself. That said, I wish you all the best and hope you sell them for a price that makes you happy.    

I understand that thought and it is prevelant in coin and card collecting but logically it would cost a lot more money and time to put such a set together, if it was even possible to find them all.

I started collecting this set Feb 8, 2016 and didn't get the last one until Nov 20, 2023 and can't even begin to know how many hours were spent searching.

The flip side is I have purchased complete sets and they just don't have the same meaning to me. Perhaps the fun is in the search.

Thank you for your interest, best of luck, and happy collecting.

RH