• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cannot log into the NGC blog with my iPad

6 posts in this topic

I do not wish to share any trade secrets or divulge any prized proprietary information, but as the member who arguably holds the world's record for being disfellowshipped permanently from a single site in a relatively short period of time, the only information I am permitted to divulge lawfully is begin your trek at customer service's door.

Every browser, search engine, entry thru a common publicized thread on a site like Google poses its own problems.  Preliminarily, I would guess your problem can be traced to the use of more than one device. A big no-no!  (tsk) On some sites that alone makes you death-eligible. 

It's been a week since you encountered your problem and chances are it's since been cleared up. If not, there is hope.  Whatever you do, do Not adopt a new user name and password without prior permission. I do hope your time here, knowledge shared and attained, your overall experience exceed your expectations and your tenure here be a long and fruitful one.  (thumbsu

You probably already have it corrected but if not, you have to make sure block “cookies” is in the off position in Safari.  

settings/safari/block cookies/off

Edited by R__Rash

I bet it had to do with your iCloud.  When my two computers are synced with iCloud, I can type one letter extra (character) on my downstairs computer in Notes, walk upstairs to my office computer, and it will show the nuance already.

Just the other day I had to get both computers "talking to each other" because my Router passwords were different with my provider on each computer.  Took me a full day to solve.

The person who finally got it solved, during the troubleshooting, told me she could only help me to a certain extent because she was in a different country.

Our world these days is near impossible to navigate.