• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portuguese India Coinage

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

This topic would likely receive more attention if posted in the "U.S., World and Ancient Coins" forum. The Marketplace forum is for buying and selling specific coins in accordance with the rules stated in the Coin Marketplace Guidelines.  See Coin Marketplace Guidelines - Coin Marketplace - NGC Coin Collectors Chat Boards. I'll ask the Administrator to move it there.

On 12/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, Sandon said:

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

This topic would likely receive more attention if posted in the "U.S., World and Ancient Coins" forum. The Marketplace forum is for buying and selling specific coins in accordance with the rules stated in the Coin Marketplace Guidelines.  See Coin Marketplace Guidelines - Coin Marketplace - NGC Coin Collectors Chat Boards. I'll ask the Administrator to move it there.

Hi, how are you? Wow, that's really cool advice—thank you! I recently started collecting coins. I have a few acquaintances and some experience. Since I don't have enough information yet, I've been reading a lot of forums. I've become so immersed in it that I don't have time to study at the university. So, I found a service for myself at get info here, it really helps me—a genuine aid for a student. Now I can delve more into coins. What coins have you found?