• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morgan silver $1s going up for sale.
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20231204_015418_Microsoft365(Office).thumb.jpg.9065fe84e5dbbbedf465041467b17179.jpgHello. Im selling the coins highlighted above. None have been graded yet. After days of research I feel im fairly well rounded in estimating grade. I can send pictures of coins and "my" grade for anyone to critique. Im pretty sure im within 5pts (I know it's alot) but I didn't say 5 better or worse. I always went lower if it was questioned. 

There's a total of 55 Morgan's in the collection. That photo was filled out for an inquiry a person had. I will have to type up a final draft yet. Conditions are from 6 to (dare me?) Maybe a 55. Although I was unsure and went lower. Again. I can itemize. 89cc40-45, 93s6-8, 93 40, 93cc15, 91cc35-40....

Asking 7k and will include 1921, 1928 peace silver$1 as well as 10 common peace coins.

I just read deeper into terms...  I will cover shipping, insurance, and have the collection appraised and their opinion of grades by someone knowledgeable. As you read the ad, don't beat me up too much. Im trying to be light hearted about things. Truth is im tired of fighting.

Edited by Jmgcustom

To the best of my knowledge, yes. Gold hit an all time last week did you hear? Not sure if that has any effect on silver...

I'd greatly appreciate any input on my post. I am looking at other avenues because....tick tock.

And both yours and my father's were correct. We ended up finding out sooner or later. Exept.....that 1 time. Oh, not for me. His advice always ran true. Or probably not for you. But for the people that check their lotto tickets the next day. That 1 time.

Why? Truth be told the US ARMY turned me into an excellent infantryman, and an even better alcoholic. (OK, my choice) I have done irreparable damage to my liver. Im coming up on 1 year of sobriety and will be put on transplant list. 

I've been a blue collar all my life. Vacations? Ya, camping. Im going to use the money to take my kids on a real vacation/adventure. Tick tock.

Jmg