• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin series mint date range reference.
1 1

16 posts in this topic

The only posting rules listed in the initial post are;
    "Let's say next someone post an image of a 1936 Washington quarter. You would now need to post a pic of the same type coin (a Washington quarter) or anything dated 1936."

Currently posted;
    1831 Coronet Head cent.  (The year is easily visible, imho).
    1853 Braided Hair cent.

What has been done in the past is that the series was broken to return to the prior series.  However, I will continue with the latest posting.

If there needs to be any additional rules considered, then I would recommend editing the initial post with those additional rules.

Edited by dprince1138

Blast from the Past!

🐓  :  If you ask me, this guy's got you beat by a mile.

Q.A.:  PLEASE!  THIS IS A PARTY LINE!  THERE'S NO TELLING WHO MAY BE WATCHING!

🐓  :  Why don't you post the painting you got from the talented wife of one of your gracious admirers?

Q.A.:  Good idea!  (worship)

20231128_202200.thumb.jpg.fb790505ab7dbbe6ecb723f6e48ac239.jpg

I would recommend adding the rule "Gold is "wild", so the next post may be of any gold coin." to the initial thread post.

For example;
    1886 Morgan Dollar
    1886 Liberty Head Half Eage
    1903 Liberty Head Eagle

To keep everyone properly informed, and to keep the challenge fair for all participants, I would highly recommend posting any additional rules to the initial thread post.