• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Korean Coin Folder Product Review

8 posts in this topic

On 11/13/2023 at 4:53 PM, RWB said:

Nice presentation and good flow. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the feedback!   It's hard to know what people think of video content on YouTube nowadays, since GONE are the days where nobodies like me could get 8,000+ views on an arcane coin-related video over a year's time and lots of comments from those viewers.   YouTube likes to pick its winners and losers nowadays and no longer leave a video's chances of being seen up to chance through a random algorithm.  

On 11/14/2023 at 6:05 PM, VKurtB said:

I'd really like to see these for more countries.

Yep.  I know that some middle east countries have some folder products:
https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/iraq-kingdom-coin-album-1931-1955?atrkid=V3ADW4095EC2F_____x_c_pla__&gclid=CjwKCAiAgeeqBhBAEiwAoDDhnw_BatFcnVRpmkCvh-JcJAX5x6enKZ8Uaqv7iFNLYzip1oJzPSjRuBoCKlYQAvD_BwE

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 10.08.21 AM.png

On 11/19/2023 at 10:09 AM, mlovmo said:

Yeah but aren’t they vinyl? I won’t do vinyl. 

I think they had one for North Korean [aka, "My Family's People's Republic of Korea" 우리 가족의 조선민주주의인민공화국 ] coins but then discovered that some guy named "Kim" owned all the country's coins.  ;)

Edited by RWB

On 11/19/2023 at 9:42 PM, VKurtB said:

Yeah but aren’t they vinyl? I won’t do vinyl. 

Not sure.  I held one of them in my hands once.  The pages appeared to be a paper-type material, similar to those Korean coin folders in the OP.   Perhaps contact Wizard Coin Supply.  They should be able to tell you the material, if they're interested in making a sale.