• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to buy MS70 Noah ark NGC
2 2

21 posts in this topic

I have a 1oz from 2011 that is a MS69. Also a 1/2 oz MS69 and a PF66 1/4oz as well. I have a PF70 set from 2012. I also have some MS70’s I may sell in the future if the offer is right. I included the ones from 2011, because I thought those might be of interest too.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:48 AM, Panama85-88 said:

I have a 1oz from 2011 that is a MS69. Also a 1/2 oz MS69 and a PF66 1/4oz as well. I have a PF70 set from 2012. I also have some MS70’s I may sell in the future if the offer is right. I included the ones from 2011, because I thought those might be of interest too.

Interested in the 2011ms 1oz, 2012 pf 1oz, 2013 1oz Ms , 

On 3/12/2024 at 8:13 PM, Panama85-88 said:

Let’s wait until all pictures and sets get posted. I may sell at this time, or hold off for a while depending on the offer. It would take some time to get them all together. Thank you for your interest. 

Please put.me first in line willing to offer something you cant.turn down for the 4 I need right now

On 3/10/2024 at 8:48 AM, Panama85-88 said:

Interested in the 2011ms 1oz, 2012 pf 1oz, 2013 1oz Ms , 

What happen to the 2012 PF70 1oz don't see it on her account seen you was rank 1 now ur 2 but ur page dont have the PF 70 no more and where did u find the PF70 2012 at. They are so hard to find NGC ones Noah arks ms70 

On 3/14/2024 at 7:19 PM, Panama85-88 said:

I’m not happy about this situation!!! NGC had accepted my coin, then removed it from my set, costing me many points. They call it Series sets, but they don’t allow you to put all your coins into it!!! They say they allow the coins, but I have tried several times to put my coins into the Noah’s Ark Series Set, and they always get rejected!!!😡😡😡 I have 4 Proof Noah’s Ark coins, that I’m trying to add. I was told by NGC, they were going to combine the MS/ PROOFS. Why does NGC call it a set, if you can’t put all your corresponding coins into the set? VERY MISLEADING!!! I had won the 2012 Proofs in 3 separate auctions from Great Collections. I have a 100 Dram, 200 Dram, and 500 Dram, all PF70. And a 100 Dram PF66 from 2011 that I had got on Ebay several years ago.

I’m not happy about this situation!!! NGC had accepted my coin, then removed it from my set, costing me many points. They call it Series sets, but they don’t allow you to put all your coins into it!!! They say they allow the coins, but I have tried several times to put my coins into the Noah’s Ark Series Set, and they always get rejected!!!😡😡😡 I have 4 Proof Noah’s Ark coins, that I’m trying to add. I was told by NGC, they were going to combine the MS/ PROOFS. Why does NGC call it a set, if you can’t put all your corresponding coins into the set? VERY MISLEADING!!! I had won the 2012 Proofs in 3 separate auctions from Great Collections. I have a 100 Dram, 200 Dram, and 500 Dram, all PF70. And a 100 Dram PF66 from 2011 that I had got on Ebay several years ago.

What happen to the 2012 PF70 1oz don't see it on her account seen you was rank 1 now ur 2 but ur page dont have the PF 70 no more and where did u find the PF70 2012 at. They are so hard to find NGC ones Noah arks ms70 

Total understand I had serval Noah arks from same years then only let u add on year per coin so I just just pick the highest points from that year for that year I think you should be able add a Ms and pf for same years or first release and a reg 1oz for sane year but they don't you should be able had the PF for 2012 instead the Ms one since its more points is how i have do it since your only allowrd one coin for every year which is dumb i just pick the highest points on the year 

How did u add ur 1/4 noah ark to the 1oz set I have one but it won't let me add it to the set it adds it to another set it's a Ms and I see your a PF wonder why won't let me add the ms one 

I added it to the Noah's Ark Series, located in the Series Sets. I had issues at first, but NGC helped me add them. If you have problems adding coins, you will have to contact NGC.

I'm also having problems this morning, trying to add a 1/4 oz 100 DRAM Noah's Ark Silver Coin, to my Series Set. I was able to add a 200 DRAM, but not the 100 DRAM. The system doesn't work from time to time. I don't understand why. It accepts some coins, then you have to report the other's to have them added. It's not the end of the world, but it's very frustrating!!  

Where did you find all ur noah ark slabs I look everyday but no luck on ms70 or PF70 1oz where did u get yours at . And still keep me in mind once ready to sale brother 

I have found all of my Noah’s Ark Coins on the internet. I just keep searching. They are getting harder to find. Hopefully, the 2024’s will be out soon. Graded that is. When I do sell, the 2011’s will be sold all together. Same with the 2012’s. Then the rest of the coins will be sold individually. Unless someone decides they want to make an offer for all of them. Have a good day.

Do you like Gold Canadian Coins? I have an NGC 67 Gold Canada Chipmunk & an NGC 69 "40th Anniversary" Gold Maple Leaf 🍁 for sale on my eBay items 

Jaymurdem@ eBay

Lots of NGC Morgans and 3 rare 10 Yn Silver Pandas 🐼 all NGC 68. 1989, 2003 Bamboo, 1997 small Date.