• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error Coins
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I'm not for sure if I'm doing this right how do you send the pictures or are you guys seeing the pictures I attached a file but I don't see it any help would be appreciated thank you so very much.

No, I am not seeing anything. To post photos, simply left click the "choose files" link at the bottom of your post and select (click on the image of) the appropriate files in your computer and then click "open" (on a Windows computer), provided that they are in one of the listed file formats, such as .jpeg, and do not exceed the 4.88 MB maximum file size.  (Your software may be able to convert the file format or reduce the file size to meet the requirement.) Once the photos have uploaded, place the cursor in the place where you want to insert the photo and press the "insert" link at the bottom right of the icon of the photo at the bottom of the post to insert it.

Note that you can add the photos to your original post in this topic by clicking the three little dots (. . .) at the right corner of the screen and clicking "Edit". 

Edited by Sandon
added additional instructions

If you're using an Android phone you can touch the button that says "Add Files". That will open up your photo file on your phone. Select the picture you want to post, and it should upload automatically. If the file size is too big, try opening the picture with your phone's editing software and crop the picture to the edge of the coin on all sides. While you're at it, make sure your coin is oriented correctly. In other words make sure Abe isn't standing on his head.  (Actually, you should do this whether your file size is too big or not.) If the file is still too big, you will have to resize the picture. This can possibly be done with your phone software, as well.

I'm not sure if it works the same way on an iphone. I've never owned one.