• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Coingate" colorado dealer's home burglarized.

6 posts in this topic

Either this guy is a crook or a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. In my opinion, probably both.

Mike seems pretty adamant that he'll be cleared of everything and his suit against Noe will succeed.

There is nothing unusual about somebody taking a vacation even during an investigation. Certainly the stress of an investigation along with the fact that he is out of work would lend itself to vacation time. I know I wouldn't be sitting around the house... especially since the police locked up the wine.

The press published the value of the assets and the location. The police took custody but failed to safeguard the assets. Seems another investigation is in order. Perhaps the police have sticky fingures.

And, if you read the orignial articles by the Toledo Blade, you will see the independent auditors simiply said they did not "observe" the coins in inventory as many were being graded (thus the subequent reference to NGC), in the hands of consigners and in the hands of potential purchasers for inspection. From this, the very partisan Toledo Blade has tried to make this a political issue relating to campaign finances etc. Facts will come out in the end but there is a way to go yet before passing judgment on anyone.

Note: read also the NGC CEO response to Toledo Blade on this board.