• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all the sale people that don't know mess
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Dear Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to those who have shown understanding . Your support has meant the world to me, and I'm genuinely thankful for your wisdom and patience.

To the individuals who have chosen the path of calling themselves "con dealers" or salespeople in a rather unkind manner, I implore you to consider that intelligence is not solely defined by one's profession. Accusations and judgments can be misguided, and I hope that we can all strive to be more empathetic and open-minded towards one another.

In a world that can sometimes be unkind and judgmental, let's remember the power of compassion and unity. Together, we can foster an environment where understanding and respect prevail over hasty judgments.

With warm regards,

Dang vang

On 10/12/2023 at 11:27 AM, Dang vang said:

Dear Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to those who have shown understanding . Your support has meant the world to me, and I'm genuinely thankful for your wisdom and patience.

To the individuals who have chosen the path of calling themselves "con dealers" or salespeople in a rather unkind manner, I implore you to consider that intelligence is not solely defined by one's profession. Accusations and judgments can be misguided, and I hope that we can all strive to be more empathetic and open-minded towards one another.

In a world that can sometimes be unkind and judgmental, let's remember the power of compassion and unity. Together, we can foster an environment where understanding and respect prevail over hasty judgments.

With warm regards,

Dang vang

I respectfully with compassion and understanding would like to say eat my shorts. 

Dang, Dang Vang;

You teased us with your impending exit from this site.  You then write a trio of notices directing concern/contempt towards coin dealers who seem seldom to frequent this site.  I am concerned for your well-being.  Life can be a challenging task.  It is important not to dwell on the past to the point of hindering your future.  I beg you to break off that yoke that holds you back!  It is your time to shine!  Show me more of those unique rarities that you find, I find those coins to be unique and rare.  If you post them here, them post them on Ebay, I may be inclined to buy one or more.