• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-Set of Ten (10) 2017 South Africa Krugerrand 50th Anniversary Gold 1/10 oz NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo

1 post in this topic

CLOSED.  Selling a set of ten (10) 2017 50th Anniversary South Africa Krugerrand Gold 1/10 oz. NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo.  Each coin comes with the pouch from South Africa Mint & Certificate of Authenticity (see photos). 

Price is $2500.00 and includes shipping with insurance and signature confirmation to CONUS.  Payment by Paypal, Zelle, check or money order.  Check must clear my account before coins shipped.  No returns on NGC graded coins.

This is my first sales thread on the NGC Marketplace forum.  My passion is collecting comics & I have been active on the CGC boards since 2006.  I have bought & sold many high grade comics with 100% positive feedback.  This is the link to my Kudos thread on the CGC boards.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/229803-reed_richards-feedback-thread/.

2017 SA 50th Ann G0.10 PF70 UC.jpg

2017 0.10 oz Krugerrand NGC PF70 UC.jpg

SA Mint Pouch.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity.jpg

Edited by reed_richards