• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let me know what you all think of this format for my custom set.

2 posts in this topic

I spent many hours revamping the look of this set in an attempt to make it more user friendly, I think it is better but I don't know.   The custom registry is both open in many ways and yet very difficult and restrictive in others.   In order to have photos of the slabs vs just closeups of the coins, (this set is about the slabs so that is what is important to see) I had to start from scratch and recreate each line as a want list coin instead of owned as most of the coins are.   Something I considered was reducing the size of the set to include only one coin per type of holder, but I have the coins so why not include them all, but does that make the set difficult and perhaps boring to view?   I attempted to include as much information on each slab type as I have in the description of the first example of each type, but I still have more to add on several of those and if anyone has any additional data on a type please let me know.

Link to my custom set

Edited by Coinbuf