• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Collection Total Value?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2023 at 8:19 PM, HWilson said:

When you're under your profile of coin collection, does the website give a total value of your collection somewhere?

Welcome to the forum, not in the new system, at least not that I know of.   However, you can get this information (and more) from the old registry system.   If you are not aware, the old registry system, the previous version before the registry was updated, is available at WWW.Collectors-society.com.   You use the same login and password as you currently use once logged in you will click on the NGC registry tab.  Then hover the mouse over the "My Collection" tab and a dropdown menu will appear, select "Collection Manager" and you will be taken to a list of your coins that you have loaded into your inventory.   Scroll down and at the lower right under the guide collum you will see a total that represents the NGC guide price for your coins.

To the left of the guide collum is a collum titled "Purchase" and if you have input any of the purchase prices for each coin as you entered them into your inventory that total will also be shown

Keep in mind that the NGC guide is just that, a guide, and in general I have found the NGC guide to be on the slightly optimistic side.   Also, the "value" of your collection may be higher or lower if you sent everything to auction today, but that will give you a decent starting point for value.   You can also run an inventory report from the old system, once again this is in the drop down menu under my collection.