• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2012 FIJI 10 Dollars Tantalum 1 oz. Year of Dragon 31.10 g. proof uncirculated.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @jgrinz

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am not able to confirm eligibility or identify coins with photos. An in-hand evaluation would be required. You can learn more about how to submit your coins here: https://www.ngccoin.com/submit/how-to-submit/

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

I'm sorry. I realize this has nothing to do with me, but I really don't understand. Why would you need to see this or any coin in hand to know if NGC would grade it or not? Isn't there a list of coins/tokens/medals that they do or do not encapsulate?  If you looked at a picture of a Morgan dollar, or an Ethiopian birr, or a Dix civil war token, you would be able to look on your list and say, "yep, we grade those." How is this coin any different?

Edited by Just Bob

On 10/4/2023 at 10:27 AM, Just Bob said:

I'm sorry. I realized this has nothing to do with me, but I really don't understand. Why would you need to see this or any coin in hand to know if NGC would grade it or not? Isn't there a list of coins/tokens/medals that they do or do not encapsulate?  If you looked at a picture of a Morgan dollar, or an Ethiopian birr, or a Dix civil war token, you would be able to look on your list and say, "yep, we grade those." How is this coin any different?

Darn, you beat to the punch you ol goat :-) - shes telling a 28 year veteran of the board how to submit coins hehe

Its says Shes a Newbie ... Please @NickiO CS Refer to your supervisor please

I really would like an answer before purchasing this

Thanks Mike

NickiO CS

Edited by jgrinz

Nevermind I found it 

2012 Year of the Dragon Tantal Rare Metals $10 MS 10

thanks

M

Edited by jgrinz