• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to buy: ANACS certified gold type...

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for nice problem-free original pieces,no net-grades. I'm not looking for rare dates or gold Stellas, although I'll pay $10k for all certified examples offered devil.gif I'm looking to purchase types in VF to MS-63,give or take a few grades depending on the type.

I will make non-binding sight-unseen offers on coins offered to me.So basicly that means that you tell me what you have and I'll make you an offer based on what I would pay for that coin sight-seen for a coin of that grade.However I buy the coin not the holder and when I receive the coin(s) and do not agree with ANACS grade due to grade-inflatation or problems I'll make a sight-seen offer.If you do not accept my offer/or if I would not be interested in the coin due to it's problems then I'll will ship it back to you and refund your postage costs.

Please understand that I have to watch out for myself and can't afford to make sight-unseen offers in today's certification company's ever-changing standards.Of course almost all the time ANACS is right on the money in their grades and I will pay what I say!I'm not out to rip people off,so I'm not going to make up imaginary problems to cheat you out of your coins...

Thank you,

Hayden

haydentubbs@yahoo.com