• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Member Search & Find
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello NGC.  There is an NGC member that I would like to contact who has many listings in the Competitive Sets Registry.  But when I do a member search on WWW.Collectors-Society.com/people search, his name does not come up.  Is this because he has unchecked "Accept private messages from other members" within his account's "Communication Preferences?  Or has he possibly checked "Unsubscribe from all emails and text messages" within his account's "Commication Preferences?  Whichever the case may be, I would like to contact this member.  And if he has chosen not to receive any contact from other members, would there be another way of reaching him through NGC's communication services?

• Administrator

Hello @Secret Argent Man

Thank you for reaching out. If a member's privacy settings do not allow contact, I cannot provide any contact information. 

I apologize that I am not able to help with this request. If you have any other questions, please let us know.