• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is my submission?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I sent a coin in to be conserved, then regraded (NGC). USPS says that it was picked up on 8/4/2023, but it still does not show up on my NGC submission list. I called customer service and was told that it may take up to 10-14 days for it to appear since I choose "economy" service. It's now been more than 14 days. How can I find out where my coin is? I also filled up a customer question form on the main NGC site last week. No responses yet. How can I find out the status of my submission?  Thanks for any ideas! - Del

• Administrator

Hello @Del Ihle

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have confirmed that we are still processing intake for submissions delivered on August 4. We are working to have all submissions updated as quickly as possible, and your submissions should be available to track online soon. 

I apologize for the wait, and thank you for being so patient.