• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANA World's Fair of Money
1 1

36 posts in this topic

On 8/28/2023 at 1:47 PM, zadok said:

...sort of like running up san juan hill into the wind....

I can tolerate one year at Rosemont (2024) in exchange for two years elsewhwere (Okie City 2025 and Pittsburgh 2026). 2027 is not official, but the present leader in the process is Rosemont again. By then I might be dead. "In the long run, we're all Dead."

Grateful-Dead-Logo.thumb.png.92e35bfab8d153b3bfe6f72f95c517ac.png

Edited by VKurtB

On 8/18/2023 at 4:03 PM, Just Bob said:

I assume you are referring to your wife. I am very glad she did not suffer a stroke. A slipped disk is bad enough, but a stroke can be devastating.

Cat actually. 18 year old Calico. She's recovering nicely, walked upstairs today to complain about something I didn't do and then trotted right back downstairs.

Hey guys, great news! Just saw a news article stating that O'hare is now home to 400+ Illegal Immigrants. Wonder what that number will be by August of 24? That should make everyone comfortable carrying their backpacks/briefcases to and from the show.

Edited by Teddy R

On 9/8/2023 at 11:02 AM, Teddy R said:

Hey guys, great news! Just saw a news article stating that O'hare is now home to 400+ Illegal Immigrants. Wonder what that number will be by August 24? That should make everyone comfortable carrying their backpacks/briefcases to and from the show.

...hmmmm, n here i thought it was that way already....

On 9/8/2023 at 11:02 AM, Teddy R said:

Hey guys, great news! Just saw a news article stating that O'hare is now home to 400+ Illegal Immigrants. Wonder what that number will be by August 24? That should make everyone comfortable carrying their backpacks/briefcases to and from the show.

They are only there for the Italian Beefs and Chicago hot dogs. Maybe a sneak visit to Berghoffs. Otherwise they’d go to Midway.