• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 given to me for becoming a premium member?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello I am a premium member and It's my understanding that I was given a $150.00 credit upon becoming a premium member. Where would I find the $150.00 credit and can I use this credit to pay for a few coins I am going to send in to NGC to get certified? Thank you for your time.

On 8/4/2023 at 7:41 AM, BigCraft said:

Hello I am a premium member and It's my understanding that I was given a $150.00 credit upon becoming a premium member. Where would I find the $150.00 credit and can I use this credit to pay for a few coins I am going to send in to NGC to get certified? Thank you for your time.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:41 AM, BigCraft said:

The credit is applied to your account and will be used the next time you do business with NGC. They don't send you an account balance, but you'll see it on the Payment Acknowledgment that is sent out after the coins are received and logged into the system. This has been my experience at any rate.

You could also email or call them up.

United States
NGC
P.O. Box 4776
Sarasota, FL 34230
United States

Hours (Weekdays):
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

(+1) 855-GRADE10 toll free
(855-472-3310)
(+1) 941 360 3990
(+1) 941 360 2553 fax
Service@NGCcoin.com

Welcome to the NGC chat board. Your inquiry would likely receive more prompt attention from the appropriate NGC personnel if it had been posted on the "Ask NGC/NCS" forum instead of the "NGC Registry" forum.

It has also been my experience that grading credits are automatically applied to the invoice for one's next submission after purchasing a membership providing the credit.  This is in fact NGC's stated policy. "If you joined as an NGC Premium or Elite member, your $150 credit will be posted to your account instantly. It will then be automatically applied to your submissions until the credit is exhausted. If you have a member credit, you must still provide a valid payment method." NGC Membership FAQs - Joining NGC | NGC (ngccoin.com) (answer to question, "How do I use my member credit?").

• Administrator

Hello @BigCraft

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can confirm that you have $150.00 in membership credit available on your account. You will not see these credits posted online. However, the credit will be applied when we receive your items and process your invoice payment. 

This credit can be used toward all submission fees and will expire on your membership anniversary. When you renew a Premium or higher membership, you will receive a new membership with your renewal. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.