• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status explanation.....
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have recently had my coin sumbission finally show up after a small delay. Once it did show up, it was in the Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging stage of the process.

A few days later it's status changed to Scheduled for Grading,  which I figured to be an actual step backwards in the process. Should i be worried, or is this just the portion of Grading done within the Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging process? Or even the grading done in the Quality Control/Finalization process?

• Administrator

Hello @ATheGr8

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may see multiple changes while the coins are processed and scanned through the system. After a coin moves to grading, we occasionally see the "scheduled for grading" status when a submission is waiting for its next scan to update. I suspect that this was only displayed briefly while the coins were moved on to the next step in the process. Do not worry; your coins are processing normally. Your submission is currently with the encapsulation department and should be completed soon. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.