• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC coins still in queue...

3 posts in this topic

Greetings -

I entered three NGC coins in my Commemorative set, which do not appear as of yet in the registry. On entering the coins, I received a message saying that the coins have been added to a queue. This was last week. The PCGS coins that I entered have all been approved and appear in the set.

Does anyone know what should be done? Do I need to enter the NGC coins a second time?

Sincerely,

Dan

• Administrator

Hello Dan,

We've got an announcement on the announcement board here which also appears on the front page of the CS site. Basically, there are some internal server server changes being made at CCG and it's caused some issues with the web site.

We are working on these issues now. You do NOT, however, have to re-enter your coins. Everything has been captured to an admin queue where it will be processed as soon as we have these issues worked out.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Architecht