• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submit Coin For Grading In An Airtite?
1 1

68 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2023 at 3:05 PM, powermad5000 said:

The only clown here is you. Too bad Mike Mezak beat you to this whole game years ago.

Ahhh, it's the boomer "Chaser".
The irrelevant one.  Guess the unimportant clown must of bought some of Mikey's stuff. 
You can go now clown. You've been dismissed. 

On 7/22/2023 at 12:55 PM, Vendetta50 said:

So far I have "Learned." 
Learned of a pathetic LIAR who's seen SCADS of them for less then issue price. 
Excuse #1 when asked for PROOF was, I don't walk around with a camera. 
Well, guess that old wash bucket boomer doesn't have a cell. Lmao. 
Excuse #2,  They don't like pics taken anyway, Yeah ok. Not a SINGLE LCS or show I've EVER been too has EVER stopped me or others from pics.  As a matter of fact phones are EVERYWHERE snapping and scanning the coins. So that clowns credibility is ZERO, 

Clown #2 posts a pic of a COUNTERFEIT coin stating here's one. 
So, a fool like that has NOTHING, NADA, thing that I'd want to learn from him.  
Clown #3 starts a TOTALLY irrelevant comparison on something that has MULTIMILLIONS in mintage comparing it to something with 175k. 
So that windbag is ignored. 

Read about more clowns stating how coins are Not an investment. No huh? Only because them fools purchase to store in a damn closet. I've flipped COUNTLESS monster boxes, bullion & coins and made TONS & continue to do so.  
So, in closing, not learning ANYTHING from those boomer clowns. 

175,000 is NOT a low number. It just isn't. Actually, it's downright HUUUGE. Four figures gets us to kinda sorta scarce. 175,000 represents a HUUUGE overhead of supply. By the way, whip out your cellphone camera at a coin show and notice how soon you're asked to leave. Security for dealers is HUUUUGE right now. Most don't want ANYTHING photographed. Even at the ANA Summer Seminar, there was a policy of no photos without explicit specific permission. My instructors granted permission to photo the PowerPoint "slides". The current ethos at coin shows is you don't get to photograph ANYTHING, but the show gets to record YOUR every move. Sorry, that's just what has happened. But YOU clearly don't know ANYTHING about ethics, and you OBVIOUSLY don't care. Come to Pittsburgh with your attitude. I predict you get expelled in the first hour you're there. Here, on this board, it'll take maybe a week. Buh-bye in advance.

Edited by VKurtB

On 7/22/2023 at 2:10 PM, Vendetta50 said:

Guess the unimportant clown must of bought some of Mikey's stuff.

Guess we found out who can't read anything. I already stated I never bought into the modern marketing gimmick so who's the clown now?  All you do is run your mouth Gen Z'er which shows your lack of intelligence and/or compensation for a small member. You are dismissed and blocked.

Edited by powermad5000

On 7/22/2023 at 12:22 AM, Vendetta50 said:

Maybe compare tens of millions mintage to 175k mintage.

Yes, it sounds like an important rarity difference, but it really isn't. Both are commonly available as dirt. Are they pretty? Sure, in their way. But none of them have ANY scarcity. I subscribed both in 2021 and 2023 (Peace only in 2023). But I don't consider any of them to be important collectible coins. They just are not. Very very few modern ANYTHING will appreciate over the long term. Most are a race to the bottom. ALL ASE's will be with MAYBE the exception of the 1995-W. I sold that one for a $4000 profit. Soon I'll get one back for half that. Coin people have "ADHD short attention span". Only the LATEST hot thing matters. If you want to "make bank" (what a disgusting phrase!), the only way to do it is to hit the turnaround FAST when people are still imagining things are rare that really are not.

IMG_0673.jpeg

Why do I have them? I dunno. Maybe to exhibit how badly they suck compared to those produced 100 years earlier.

Edited by VKurtB

I guess that I'm "Clown" number 3 at least to the OP . The problem is I backed up everything I said with FACTS including telling the OP that there are three distinctly different versions of the ASE all with different mintage numbers just to prove that the OP's statement regarding "10's of millions minted" is NOT an accurate statement.

I just wonder if the OP is the dean of clown school. Anyway at the end of the day only the truly ignorant have a closed mind.

On 7/22/2023 at 3:59 PM, VKurtB said:

Yes, it sounds like an important rarity difference, but it really isn't. Both are commonly available as dirt. Are they pretty? Sure, in their way. But none of them have ANY scarcity. I subscribed both in 2021 and 2023 (Peace only in 2023). But I don't consider any of them to be important collectible coins. They just are not. Very very few modern ANYTHING will appreciate over the long term. Most are a race to the bottom. ALL ASE's will be with MAYBE the exception of the 1995-W. I sold that one for a $4000 profit. Soon I'll get one back for half that. Coin people have "ADHD short attention span". Only the LATEST hot thing matters. If you want to "make bank" (what a disgusting phrase!), the only way to do it is to hit the turnaround FAST when people are still imagining things are rare that really are not.

IMG_0673.jpeg

Why do I have them? I dunno. Maybe to exhibit how badly they suck compared to those produced 100 years earlier.

Last reply to you.  Obviously dementia has already set in. GL with that. 
What part of ......I'm ALREADY MAKING bank & will continue to do so is it that you can't understand. 
Shall I spell it  L-I-K-E T-H-I-S? 
#2. Idgaf that you don't like 2021 Morgan's. You can't afford them. I'm STILL waiting on that proof of SCADS OF THEM for under issue price. You're SO FULL OF S#%t!! 
#3 I've taken my phone as well as OTHERS multiple times to take a pic of AND SCAN the barcode of a MULTITUDE of coins, so tell your BS to someone that'll believe you. 
As far as this board, NGC Admin has the prerogative to do as they wish, but should REALLY look into you clowns attempting to sway people away from their business of grading.  
You're obviously a lonely old boomer that continues to tell the most pathetic irrelevant BS stories that nobody wants to read. Oh, the phrase "Making Bank" offend you? That's so sad. You need a therapy puppy? Coloring book to get through the trauma? 
Now move along you're BLOCKED! 

On 7/22/2023 at 3:35 PM, powermad5000 said:

Guess we found out who can't read anything. I already stated I never bought into the modern marketing gimmick so who's the clown now?  All you do is run your mouth Gen Z'er which shows your lack of intelligence and/or compensation for a small member. You are dismissed and blocked.

You really are a pathetic old goat.  
Wife dumped you, kids don't even talk to you.  So glad that Boomer clock is ticking down to a dead stop.  
Clown