• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submit Coin For Grading In An Airtite?
1 1

68 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2023 at 11:35 PM, Vendetta50 said:

There's not a SINGLE 2021 Morgan out there that's going for UNDER the $85.00 issue price.

Hmmm, you mean like the attached from eBay sold listings, or the 4 others from this seller.

2021 Morgan eBay Sale.jpg

On 7/21/2023 at 10:55 PM, EagleRJO said:

Hmmm, you mean like the attached from eBay sold listings, or the 4 others from this seller.

Well now, those are counterfeits. Know how to tell? They're made better than the real ones.

Edited by VKurtB

On 7/21/2023 at 11:55 PM, EagleRJO said:

Yeah ok clown #2. Notice the OUT OF STOCK! 
Notice the doesn't accept returns?  
Notice it's counterfeit. ? 
You can go now. Dismissed. 

On 7/21/2023 at 11:58 PM, Vendetta50 said:

Yeah ok clown #2. Notice the OUT OF STOCK! 
Notice the doesn't accept returns?  
Notice it's counterfeit. ? 

When did you say any of that with your above clown claim

[Maybe you meant mint issue in OGP or TPG slab, and those are sold listings so why capitalize out of stock or returns ... smh]

Edited by EagleRJO

Order of quality for Morgan dollars, from best to worst:

1) Classic 1878-1904 ones.

2) Dan Carr's tribute pieces.

3) Real 1921's.

4) Chinese fakes.

5) Real 2021's and 2023's.

Vendetta, here's a true story for you: In 2021 there was a ton of hype surrounding the "Type 2" ASE  in NGC MS70 as well as PCGS MS70 that drove the price of all versions (bullion, proof and burnished) to $250.00 - $450.00 each. At that time most people bought that hype and here we are a meager two years later and the price of all versions of "Type 2" ASE's has declined sharply even in those grades. The bottom line / moral of this story is NEVER EVER buy into ANY hype of ANY given coin. Due to the sharp price decline those people got hosed and are more apted to accepting a best offer to help recoup their loss these days.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:10 AM, Tony Follis said:

Vendetta, here's a true story for you: In 2021 there was a ton of hype surrounding the "Type 2" ASE  in NGC MS70 as well as PCGS MS70 that drove the price of all versions (bullion, proof and burnished) to $250.00 - $450.00 each. At that time most people bought that hype and here we are a meager two years later and the price of all versions of "Type 2" ASE's has declined sharply even in those grades. The bottom line / moral of this story is NEVER EVER buy into ANY hype of ANY given coin. Due to the sharp price decline those people got hosed and are more apted to accepting a best offer to help recoup their loss these days.

And ANOTHER one that failed reading comprehension.

#1 NOBODY discussing ASE's 

#2 IM ALREADY quadrupling my $$ and will CONTINUE to do so. 

On 7/22/2023 at 12:14 AM, Vendetta50 said:

And ANOTHER one that failed reading comprehension.

#1 NOBODY discussing ASE's 

#2 IM ALREADY quadrupling my $$ and will CONTINUE to do so. 

You missed my point ENTIRELY DA.

When the price crashes you'll be stuck holding the bag and more than likely be "Forced" into accepting a best offer. At least our more esteemed members and a newbie (me) tried our very best to warn you as what can and will happen.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:24 AM, Tony Follis said:

When the price crashes you'll be stuck holding the bag and more than likely be "Forced" into accepting a best offer. At least our more esteemed members and a newbie (me) tried our very best to warn you as what can and will happen.

Don't worry about myself and my $$$ DA, Maybe attempt to take a reading comprehension course. 
Maybe make friends with the feeble lying fool who's seen SCADS of 2021's being sold under issue price but just can't seem to prove it.  
You two would make a great couple. 

On 7/22/2023 at 12:32 AM, Vendetta50 said:

Don't worry about myself and my $$$ DA, Maybe attempt to take a reading comprehension course. 
Maybe make friends with the feeble lying fool who's seen SCADS of 2021's being sold under issue price but just can't seem to prove it.  
You two would make a great couple. 

When the price crashes and you get burned don't come on these message boards and cry about it expecting sympathy from everybody since you were warned.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:55 AM, Tony Follis said:

When the price crashes and you get burned don't come on these message boards and cry about it expecting sympathy from everybody since you were warned.

Once AGAIN, why you so worried about my $$.

Go worry about what little you have & maybe go to a dentist. 
Maybe tell some little kid your story & hope he believes there's a comparison. ASE's (Mintage in the 10's of MILLIONS) that your DA was comparing to something with a 175k mintage. 
You REALLY are the st#%id. 

On 7/22/2023 at 1:04 AM, Vendetta50 said:

Once AGAIN, why you so worried about my $$.

Go worry about what little you have & maybe go to a dentist. 
Maybe tell some little kid your story & hope he believes there's a comparison. ASE's (Mintage in the 10's of MILLIONS) that your DA was comparing to something with a 175k mintage. 
You REALLY are the st#%id. 

What little I have? Now that's laughable considering my total net worth is $18.5 million with most of that in real estate among other investments I've made in a 20 year time frame. However, this is not a finance forum.  Instead of wasting money getting these coins graded you'd be better off buying a short term high yield bond or a "I" series US savings bond and differ the taxes until you decide to cash it in.

On 7/22/2023 at 1:17 AM, Tony Follis said:

What little I have? Now that's laughable considering my total net worth is $18.5 million with most of that in real estate among other investments I've made in a 20 year time frame. However, this is not a finance forum.  Instead of wasting money getting these coins graded you'd be better off buying a short term high yield bond or a "I" series US savings bond and differ the taxes until you decide to cash it in.

Tony bologna, tell it to someone who believes you. 
You're boring me, Time for you to be ignored. 
Maybe compare tens of millions mintage to 175k mintage. 
Now take your imaginary $$ and see if the dentist will accept to fix your teeth. 

On 7/22/2023 at 1:22 AM, Vendetta50 said:

Tony bologna, tell it to someone who believes you. 
You're boring me, Time for you to be ignored. 
Maybe compare tens of millions mintage to 175k mintage. 
Now take your imaginary $$ and see if the dentist will accept to fix your teeth. 

Go to bullionprices.com and you'll see that there's three distinct versions of ASE's with different mintage numbers each year.

Hey OP, your unwarranted insulting of the members of this forum is immature and frankly disgusting. When these modern issues came out, it was just another marketing gimmick. I'll chase real Morgan and Peace dollars any day over those moderns, exercising true numismatic skills and collecting specimens with actual scarcity and survivability.

The fact that you took a completely defensive and overly aggressive counter stance regarding the comments made here speaks volumes in regards to your character.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:03 AM, powermad5000 said:

Hey OP, your unwarranted insulting of the members of this forum is immature and frankly disgusting. When these modern issues came out, it was just another marketing gimmick. I'll chase real Morgan and Peace dollars any day over those moderns, exercising true numismatic skills and collecting specimens with actual scarcity and survivability.

The fact that you took a completely defensive and overly aggressive counter stance regarding the comments made here speaks volumes in regards to your character.

#1 Nobody ASKED you what you chase. 
#2 Again the "Makeitaboutmeism 

Is that all you old dogs do? Wait to pipe in with TOTAL irrelevance to a topic? 
You're NOT that important. 
#3 idgaf if it's a "Marketing Gimmick or not. I'm making bank. 

On 7/22/2023 at 2:03 AM, powermad5000 said:

Well said powermad5000.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:15 AM, Vendetta50 said:

You'll "Make bank" until the market dries up then you'll get stuck with "Inventory" and take just a "Best offer" to unload it. I've taken advantage of sellers like you many times due to my patience when it comes to coin collecting.

On 7/22/2023 at 1:15 AM, Vendetta50 said:

Neither are you. Difference is I am not on here stroking myself like you are doing.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:02 AM, VKurtB said:

Order of quality for Morgan dollars, from best to worst:

1) Classic 1878-1904 ones.

2) Dan Carr's tribute pieces.

3) Real 1921's.

4) Chinese fakes.

5) Real 2021's and 2023's.

Interesting that you put Dan's phantasy coins second.  I think the quality of his strikes are better than many, except perhaps some of the earlier years and some of the ones struck at the San Fran mint.  And as a result of our posts RWB is going to start convulsing any minute now.  (:

On 7/22/2023 at 1:15 AM, Vendetta50 said:

You could learn from the old dogs here but you may not have that option. The mods are kind here but they will not put up with your insults for long. 

Hope you can adjust and learn to be friendly. There is an old saying. Trash the coin and not the member. Wise words to keep in mind.

On 7/22/2023 at 12:17 AM, Tony Follis said:

… or “defer”, even. 

On 7/22/2023 at 11:09 AM, ldhair said:

You could learn from the old dogs here but you may not have that option. The mods are kind here but they will not put up with your insults for long. 

Hope you can adjust and learn to be friendly. There is an old saying. Trash the coin and not the member. Wise words to keep in mind.

So far I have "Learned." 
Learned of a pathetic LIAR who's seen SCADS of them for less then issue price. 
Excuse #1 when asked for PROOF was, I don't walk around with a camera. 
Well, guess that old wash bucket boomer doesn't have a cell. Lmao. 
Excuse #2,  They don't like pics taken anyway, Yeah ok. Not a SINGLE LCS or show I've EVER been too has EVER stopped me or others from pics.  As a matter of fact phones are EVERYWHERE snapping and scanning the coins. So that clowns credibility is ZERO, 

Clown #2 posts a pic of a COUNTERFEIT coin stating here's one. 
So, a fool like that has NOTHING, NADA, thing that I'd want to learn from him.  
Clown #3 starts a TOTALLY irrelevant comparison on something that has MULTIMILLIONS in mintage comparing it to something with 175k. 
So that windbag is ignored. 

Read about more clowns stating how coins are Not an investment. No huh? Only because them fools purchase to store in a damn closet. I've flipped COUNTLESS monster boxes, bullion & coins and made TONS & continue to do so.  
So, in closing, not learning ANYTHING from those boomer clowns.