• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**CAC stickered coins in the NGC Registry**
3 3

61 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2024 at 3:31 PM, Mad King Eric said:

MyCollect had no issues adding the CAC green designation to a coin. NGC did not add it to 4512248-011. I guess MyCollect is able to communicate with CAC and NGC can not? Unfortunate.

I do not own any stickered coins so at the outset I have no axe to grind. The top two TPGS have been around for decades.  My take on the recent development, which understandably would be of concern to the membership is it is provisional, subject to change.  When a potential sea change in the market occurs, I would assume NGC is taking a cautious, wait and see posture.  Any business would do the same. Now a CACG component has been added to the mix. We are not waiting on NGC to render a decision on policy so much as we are waiting to see how the market responds to the introduction of a new service and the effect it may or may not have on it. That takes time -- and patience.