• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how much detail do we give on the submission forms
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone.  my question is when i look at all the things that you can mark on the forms, I am not sure where we mark some things.  for example, i have three silver eagles that are burnished but i dont see a place for that.  should i check variety or ?

On 6/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, Roy Winters said:

Hello again everyone.  my question is when i look at all the things that you can mark on the forms, I am not sure where we mark some things.  for example, i have three silver eagles that are burnished but i dont see a place for that.  should i check variety or ?

If it has a W mintmark, It's burnished. If it doesn't, it isn't. End of story.

On 6/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, Roy Winters said:

perfect so all of mine have a W mint mark, so when graded, will it say burnished on the holder?

That is a stylistic preference. Some in the hobby hate the description. But everyone will know what it is. Ask for it to be included. The difference in “the look” of them is becoming vanishingly small. 

Edited by VKurtB