• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filling our Sub. Form for a 1878 7TF REV OF 79 Morgan
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a 1878 7TF REV OF 79 Morgan i want to send in for grading

Q: where on the form would I write that I want the 7TF REV OF 79 written on the label

this Q not related to 1st Q

Q: when it comes vartiesplus where do i list which vam i want recognized 

• Administrator

Hello @txboaz55

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please keep in mind that coin attributions are provided at the discretion of the grading team. If you would like to bring a specific VAM, attribute, error, or any other information to the attention of the grading team, you can write notes on your submission form. If you are using the pdf version of the form, there is space next to the mint error check box on the line item for the coin. If you are using the online submission form, you can use any free space and indicate which line item your note references. I suggest using block lettering to ensure the graders can easily read your notes.  For the 1878 7TF REV OF 79, a short note of "Rev 79" can suffice. If the graders determine that the coin qualifies for the attribution, it will be provided on the label. 

When submitting for VarietyPlus, be sure to check our VarietyPlus resource page. This page provides a comprehensive guide to NGC-recognized varieties. Varieties not displayed in the guide, will not be recognized and attributed on the coin's label. 

I hope this is helpful! If you have any other questions, let us know. 

Thanks that helped a lot, I found I could not add the notes on the online form but if I downloaded the PDF it allowed me to type the notes in this place

Thanks

Daniel